Planning to breastfeed?
Here is a handy list of items that you might want to think about if you are preparing to breastfeed.
– Nipple cream (Lanolin) Superdrug have an alternative cheaper option.
– If planning to pump, an electric Medela Swing Pump
– Cheap T-shirts and strappy tops so you can have ‘one up, one down.’ Seraphine also do some lovely feeding tops if you are out and about.
– Multi mam patches
– A thermos to keep your tea hot
– A nursing pillow
– Bolero and fluffy socks if you are getting out of bed for night feeds
– Breast pads
– A decent, wired nursing cover to help you feel confident breastfeeding in public
– Get properly fitted for a nursing bra. Check out Molke!
– Comfy, bralette style tops for night feeding or to wear instead of nursing bra if you prefer
– A Netflix Subscription
– Chocolate and cake!